5 April 2012

Our team



Writers:


Veron - founder, blogger and developer
I am the creator of The Chelsea Pandemic and I take care of the running of this blog. Been a Chelsea fan since the late 90s and also have interests in tennis and basketball where Rafael Nadal and LA Lakers are my favourites!
I built this site all by myself for the Chelsea family inorder to interacte and provide a unique blog different to others keeping in mind the new generation of passionate, curious Chelsea fans. Started this blog as a hobby and lets see where it goes! And, oh I live in Canada!
You can follow me on Twitter here. 


Justine- blogger


I live in the South East United States. To me there is nothing better than watching some footy while tweeting about it with my friends. Chelsea has way too much power over my emotions! I also love other sports and talking about world events and politics.
You can follow me on Twitter here.


Lauera- blogger and statistician
A girl. Living in her own world. A Chelsea fan of course, but the likes of tennis and F1 are of interest too. Baking is the best form of relaxation. 

You can follow me on Twitter here.


Visual Designers:


Varun Kumar - A Visual artist and creative mind behind the logos and the design. A Chelsea fan through and through and a massive Didier Drogba fan! 
You can follow me on Twitter here.


Mayed J.alqattan- An avid Chelsea fan from the United Arab Emirates and a supporter of the Argentine National team. I'll be providing edited pictures from match days and training grounds and also responsible for adding "Image of the week" pictures to the site.
You can follow me on Twitter here.

Share